Tuesday 12 July 2011

IMG_1845

IMG_1845 by kmkmkm2011
IMG_1845, a photo by kmkmkm2011 on Flickr.

I did take some pictures of the class hard at work with their laptops, but unfortunately I did not ask permission to take everyone's photo. I became aware that two people objected so I have now uploaded this photo of inaminate objects instead. This has been a learning curve for me, both to not take pictures of people without permission and in the use of Flickr. This is a neutral library related photo. I have enjoyed this exercise and have been pleased to do it twice.

4 comments:

  1. I love all three of these new photo's Kerry. I too have found some interesting shots among my travels.The old stuff has been my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo. Learning curve for me too and I'm still learning. I practically hold my breath each time I log on to Flickr or my blog, hoping it will work this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really empowering to learn to use these tools, isn't it?

    (and also to persevere when things go awry)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to hear that you are having fun with the 2.0 applications. That pic of all us on the laptops would have looked great as in my opinion we all look like tech savvy people when we are all sitting in the library with our laptops. It's a shame about permission but it is good that you were able to figure this out before publishing it in your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete